yves rocher elixir jeunesse skincare review Yves Rocher Elixir Jeunesse | My Anti-Pollution Skincare Routine

We all take heed close how of import detoxing is for our wellness as well as well-being - if you lot are similar me, you lot larn caught upwards inward the daily grind of balancing run life, habitation life as well as a social life, that self-care is sometimes set on the dorsum burner, including having a proper skincare routine inward place. Having lived inward an urban environs my entire life as well as beingness exposed to high levels of pollution, I long for days when I larn to escape the metropolis for a curt while, such equally heading to the spa a few hours away inward the countryside to breathe inward around fresh air (a rare process for me)! But, at that topographic point are also many other ways i tin detox on the daily, including filling your belly alongside the adept materials (I follow a plant-based diet as well as my meals include lots of whole foods such vibrant fruits as well as leafy greens, starches as well as beans), drinking lots of water, working out (yoga is a electrical flow favourite workout of mine), spell also using skincare products that specifically protect the pare against environmental aggressors. This is where Yves Rocher comes in: they stimulate got lately come upwards out alongside their Elixir Jeunesse skincare line*, starring the telephone commutation ingredient that is the Aphloia found extract, a small-scale tree shrub native to Madagascar.

The Aphloia found is known for protecting itself from surrounding harsh environmental elements yesteryear renewing its bark alone equally good equally concentrating a natural molecule inside its leaves. Experts at Yves Rocher were able to extract as well as highly concentrate this active molecule as well as prepare a skincare job that incorporates this plant's anti-pollution property, alongside the concentrate acting equally a shield on the skin. The harvest of the found is done inward the Moramanga percentage of Republic of Madagascar yesteryear women who are offered a fair wage as well as working weather condition as well as who skillfully selection the leaves off the tree during the rainy season, which promotes leafage renewal. This sustainable exercise ensures the preservation of the region's botanical resources.

yves rocher elixir jeunesse skincare review Yves Rocher Elixir Jeunesse | My Anti-Pollution Skincare Routine

The formulas of the 6 products that brand upwards the Elixir Jeunesse job are all paraben, silicone as well as mineral crude free, as well as made alongside over 90% natural ingredients as well as are meant to repair as well as protect your pare from atmospheric pollutants. They stimulate got a calorie-free botanical smell which I personally honour super fresh as well as invigorating! The dark-green as well as argent packaging is so beautiful too: the drinking glass jars are made from recyclable glass, as well as plastic bottles are made from 25% recycled plastic.

The Repair + Anti-Pollution Cleansing Micellar Water (C$20, 200 mL) is what I've been enjoying starting my skincare routine alongside inward the mornings, equally good equally during evenings on no makeup days (if I stimulate got a lot of base of operations makeup, I volition accomplish for a to a greater extent than heavy duty cleanser beforehand). Despite beingness described equally water, I experience it has to a greater extent than of a gel texture, although it doesn't foam or soap similar a typical cleanser. To use, I but soak a cotton fiber pad inward the solution as well as wipe it across my face, making certain to larn over my eyes as well as downward my neck. It does a adept undertaking at removing calorie-free oculus makeup too. On overstep of overconcentrated Aphloia leafage extract, this micellar H2O also contain aloe vera, which is nifty for treating inflammation as well as redness, equally good equally chamomile floral H2O which is rich inward antioxidants as well as soothing on the skin.

The Double Action Essence (C$62, thirty mL) works to protect the pare against aging accelerators including non only pollution, but also stress, UV as well as fatigue. It has a serum-like texture as well as is rapidly absorbed - equally in, my pare literally drinks it correct up! It comes inward a dropper bottle, as well as all you lot demand is exactly a few drops inward the palm of your hand. I apply the essence on my build clean human face upwards morning time as well as nighttime earlier moisturizing, starting at the center, as well as and then moving my agency outwards. My pare feels super hydrated correct later as well as looks visibly brighter equally well, as well as what I specially dear is that it does non larn out my pare feeling viscous of greasy. Apart from aloe vera as well as chamomile floral water, this essence also contains citric acid, an AHA which lightly exfoliates the pare as well as promotes faster pare jail cellular telephone turnover.

yves rocher elixir jeunesse skincare review Yves Rocher Elixir Jeunesse | My Anti-Pollution Skincare Routine

The Detoxifying Flash Mask (C$39, 75 mL) is non your typical facial mask that you lot demand to rinse off - instead, you lot are meant to apply a thick layer all over your skin, allow it sink in, as well as i time you lot hitting the 5 to 10 infinitesimal mark, you lot take whatsoever excess alongside a cotton fiber pad. I've been using it twice a calendar week at bedtime as well as don't fifty-fifty demand to follow upwards alongside a nighttime cream! I dear how it makes my pare experience correct after, non-sticky as well as super smooth, as well as I notice that my pare looks to a greater extent than plump the next morning time too! Other notable ingredients include aloe vera, tapioca starch, moringa seed extract as well as vitamin E.

The Reviver Roll-On For Eyes (C$46, 15mL) is in all probability my favourite of the bunch. First off, the applicator is such a process to use: it features iii metallic element balls that glide on as well as evenly distribute the gel on the contour of the eyes. You tin fifty-fifty popular it inward the refrigerator for the ultimate cooling result - perfect inward the summertime months or later a curt night's slumber - the cooling sensation also lasts close 10 minutes! Use it inward the morning time to brand you lot aspect to a greater extent than awake or apply it at nighttime to re-energize your nether eyes yesteryear lightly patting the production into the skin. Ingredients worth mentioning inward this formula include aloe vera, sesame seed oil, chamomile floral water, mica (which provides the complexion alongside a beautiful glow) equally good equally rutin, an antioxidant enzyme which helps cut down the appearance of black nether oculus circle as well as improves the skin's elasticity.

yves rocher elixir jeunesse skincare review Yves Rocher Elixir Jeunesse | My Anti-Pollution Skincare Routine

The Restructuring Day Care (C$60, 50 mL) is a gel-cream daytime moisturizer that feels really calorie-free on the skin. I role it correct later applying the Double Action Essence to lock inward the wet throughout the day. Within a twosome of minutes, it completely sinks into the pare as well as leaves it looking matte, so you lot tin rapidly follow upwards alongside base of operations makeup. It comes inward a recyclable drinking glass jar, which gives a dainty weight to it equally good equally a luxurious feel. The smell is super uplifting as well as is the perfect selection me upwards when getting ready inward the morning! Again, this production contains aloe vera as well as chamomile floral water, equally good equally shea butter as well as vitamin E.

Lastly, Sleeping Care (C$60, 50 mL) is (you guessed it!) a nighttime fourth dimension moisturizer, but what I dear so much close it is that it does non stimulate got that thick, creamy texture that takes forever to sink in. Instead, it has a gel-like consistency as well as does non larn out your human face upwards feeling viscous or oily. Again, I layer it on overstep of the Double Action Essence to boost hydration, avoiding the oculus area. When I wake up, my pare has a dainty glow to it as well as looks nice, plump as well as healthy! I personally prefer lighter products earlier bedtime, as well as this production ticks all the boxes. Apart from calming aloe vera leafage juice as well as chamomile floral water, this moisturizer also contains macadamia seed crude as well as vitamin E.


I've been using the consummate Yves Rocher Elixir Jeunesse skincare job for the final twosome of weeks as well as I dear how it has restored my pare to its natural radiance! I am inward my mid-twenties as well as stimulate got soundless to stimulate got wrinkles or deep fine lines, but alongside continual use, tests stimulate got shown that you lot tin aspect to run into your lines reduced. I am all close having a proper skincare routine inward house to cut down the appearance of the start signs of aging as well as using the products from this line, which specifically target detoxifying the pare from external aggressors equally good equally combatting the effects of stress as well as fatigue on the skin, has been a positive experience for me therefore far.

Bottom line: this skincare job is definitely worth checking out! What production would you lot most similar to try?

Subscribe yesteryear email for exclusive updates!

*Disclaimer: This post was sponsored yesteryear Yves Rocher. Products were provided as well as reviewed inward accordance alongside my Disclosure Policy.
 
Top