Mid-summer is 1 of my favorite times to become shopping. There are cracking deals equally confine together with summertime styles are on sale, together with pre-fall items aid transition lighter pieces into outfits I tin article of apparel throughout the cooler months ahead.  And I honey finding something on sale that I tin article of apparel correct away that I tin mix upward amongst my commons looks.

Hothouse florals past times Reformation


Boho Mini dresses past times Freepeople


Living inwards the desert way I know a affair or ii near heatwaves together with how to wearing apparel fashionably without suffocating.  Floaty, boho mini dresses that discover a lot of leg are my go-to favorites twelvemonth round, together with this twelvemonth I am adding a midi skirt amongst a bustier overstep amongst spaghetti straps.  White jeans amongst frayed hems that bare the ankles are super comfortable together with convey hippie-chic Riviera mode when worn amongst everything from tank tops, to embroidered blouses to graphic tees.  

Fringed hem white jeans at Madewell

Elizabeth Cole "Hamsa" earrings together with Isabel Marant "Collier Scarabe charm necklace" both at ShopBop

Jewelry pieces that experience similar picayune treasures picked upward on an exotic opor-garai brand a arguing amongst whatever outfit, including super uncomplicated jeans together with t-shirts.  Gold looks cracking against bare peel inwards summer.  I honey woven bags together with hold back for details that channel a seventies vibe.  Bucket totes amongst fishnet weaving hold back chic amongst only near whatever summertime outfit together with this rainbow palm trees tote is all “California dreaming”.

Skipping Girl palm tree tote together with Staud "Moreau Bag" both at ShopBop

Schutz "Elsa" fringed slides, together with Steven "Greece" slides both at ShopBop

Slides are all the rage this summertime but I am saving the beach together with platform slip-ons for sportier days.  I honey a arguing slide that lengthens the leg together with looks cracking amongst everything from jeans to mini dresses.  I am loving this yellowish fringed twain amongst a modest heel for a glam look, together with rose gilt flats volition hold back amazing against my fake-tan torso glow.

Summer means bouncing from the steamy outdoors to the frigid A/C hence having something chic to set over your shoulders makes sense. I honey this asian-inspired kimono equally it is low-cal together with airy but nonetheless has that exotic hold back that just feels hence correct at this fourth dimension of year.  

Asian kimono robe at & Other Stories


Long alive these long summertime days! Fall volition survive hither equally good presently together with layers volition survive piled on together with it volition survive goodbye limbs. I’m going to enjoy every minute of these warm summertime days, heatwaves together with all. 


                                                           XOXO Shelley



#heatwavestyle #summersales #summerfashion #mid-summerstyle #bestsummerfashion #classicsummerstyle #facethis.blogspot.com #ShelleyGoodstein 
 
Top