This week’s Independence Day celebrations are getting nether way in addition to I cause got been making plans that volition include roughly puddle time, chilling amongst friends, keen food, in addition to FUN despite the forecasted heatwave.   I may never move out of the puddle in addition to then delight proceed the H2O ice cream coming, in addition to whatever frosty imbibe amongst an umbrella won’t move ignored either. 


I cause got been shopping for the perfect pieces to demo off my patriotic spirit amongst red, white in addition to blueish inward all-American vogue classics inward denim, cottons, aviators, in addition to sneakers.  There are tons of choices this twelvemonth in addition to these pieces volition move my go-to favorites for the remainder of the summer.  


Skinny sunglasses are everywhere but but accept a hold off at the supermodels in addition to celebrities who cause got already moved on to sporty shield sunglasses in addition to these Versace aviators inward blueish volition proceed me a major pace ahead of the pack correct into fall.  The gorgeous beach tote from Yosuzi volition move my constant companion all summer, from vacation, to shopping, to the gym - loving the pompoms in addition to fringed handles.  These Nike sneakers amongst cerise flash in addition to blueish stripe on the sole are in addition to then comfortable that I powerfulness but move choosing my outfits but to move able to vesture them.  For a petty romance I volition add together this cute novel bikini from JCrew to my admittedly real large swimwear collection.  The cerise rickrack cut down gives the crop move past times a sexual practice kitten beach blanket bingo vibe - how American is that  And the JCrew Beach Bum envelope pouch sums upwards my opor-garai dreams perfectly in addition to it has stripes - plenty said. 


This novel vogue of denim shorts past times McGuire available at ShopBop.com is higher cutting amongst a waist cinching necktie in addition to a cuff at the bottom which gives it a to a greater extent than fashion-forward hold off than frayed cut-offs.  I’ll move wearing these all summertime amongst cropped tops, t-shirts, in addition to fifty-fifty petty blouses.  Nothing says summertime similar straw accessories in addition to this Madewell sunhat has a bandana band that gives it that stateside feeling in addition to is packable, which agency it is going everywhere amongst me, all summertime long.  



Whatever your plans are to celebrate the Fourth I promise you lot cause got fun in addition to fireworks!  



                                                               XOXO Shelley


#celebratingthefourth #independenceday2018 #summerfashion #patrioticstyle #classicamericastyle #facethis.blogspot.com #ShelleyGoodstein
 
Top