Along the transitions inwards my life, I bring been empowered past times many non bad goddesses that bring surrounded me inwards a protective bubble of love, harmony, unity in addition to wondrous kindness. This twelvemonth for my birthday I called out to my ethereal friends in addition to their demi-gods, to merge these energies to celebrate my birthday in addition to nourish my someone alongside laughter at a local Hookah lounge.



I asked my girlfriends to come upwards dressed inwards whatever made them experience goddess-like, flowers inwards their hair, glitter, draping chiffon … fourth dimension to play clothing up! I selected goddess names for each, framed every bit a keepsake
 and requested that if they wanted to extend gifts that they live mitt made from the heart. I received a wondrous poem, art, in addition to jelly! We were nourished alongside hummus, entertained past times exotic belly dancers in addition to enticed past times the pineapple hookah!

Birthdays. Love em or loathe em … they are inevitable. Why is it that nosotros dread celebrating or hold off until the milestone big-0 to commemorate them It’s normal to experience reluctant most a alter inwards your chronological age, precisely I encourage all of y'all to pose away your expectations that y'all should live checking off a listing of accomplishments. Life unfolds for us inwards such awe-inspiring ways in addition to if y'all are also caught upwards inwards a scheduled path y'all may miss it!

Birthdays are practiced for you! Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 report published lastly twelvemonth inwards the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, showed that people larn happier every bit they larn older! Have y'all stopped celebrating your birthdays How one-time would y'all live if y'all could range upwards one's hear your ain age Personally, I intend y'all bring to live over forty to finally live REALLY happy! I read most a adult woman inwards Florida who celebrated her 100th birthday on a treadmill … She said she “feels practiced afterwards exercise!”

Here are a few ideas:
  • An closed to the earth party
  • High tea
  • Gratitude party
  • Diva Safari black on the town!
  • Karaoke room
  • SPA Shindig
  • Street shopping  Walk downward a quirky street for a trip downward retentivity lane. Try on outrageous hats, banking corporation jibe out an one-time bookstore, range out store at a vintage/resale store, view a vino bar or funky bistro!

This is what I know:  One seize alongside teeth of birthday cake is never enough, I am the entirely 1 similar me inwards the earth in addition to I desire to alive my life from the within out, celebrating alongside the people I honey most every year – at dinner alongside my kids, on a long weekend getaway alongside my hubby or throwing a goddess political party ... Singing happy birthday every year, correct on key!



I would honey to hear your birthday ideas!

XOXO 
from the 47 twelvemonth one-time celestial brunette!
 
Top